Thursday 17 September 2009

Trading To Win The Psychology Of Mastering The Markets

If you want to learn how to be a super-trader, then closely examine the concepts in this book. It is based on a proactive trading program that has helped my firm, SAC Capital Management, LLC, grow from a $20- million hedge fund to one handling over $500 million annually after only five years. I have been trading the stock market for twenty years. Originally, I made my trading decisions by watching the ebbs and flows of the ticker tape. I knew very little of the fundamentals of the companies I was trad- ing and based my decisions on the tape action. Later, as I refined my art, I began to combine it with a deeper understanding of the funda- mentals of the underlying companies, the industries, and the general market trends.

Download
trading_to_win_the_psychology_of_mastering_the_markets_pdf__1593.pdf